Finally, a Cataract Laser Designed With You in Mind
Dr. Jay Bansal explains why he is thrilled with the highly evolved LENSAR Laser.
The LENSAR® Laser System is the only femtosecond cataract laser built specifically for refractive cataract surgery. Because it was designed from the ground up, every aspect of the laser has been purposefully designed to meet the needs of cataract surgeons. LENSAR also remains committed to advancing the technology in response to changes in these needs, as demonstrated by the fourth system upgrade in two years, Streamline® IV.
- Guidance for Precise Astigmatism Treatment Planning: Multiple generations of innovations to the LENSAR Laser System, including the latest Streamline IV enhancements, have enabled LENSAR to guide surgeons in delivering LASIK-like outcomes for arcuate incision and toric IOL patients
- Simplified Procedures: The LENSAR Laser with Streamline IV offers a growing list of innovations to simplify your life, including pre-programmable surgeon preferences, an optimized graphical user interface, wireless integration with pre-op diagnostic data, cataract density imaging and automatic customized fragmentation patterns, and arcuate incision planning at the laser
- Efficient Design: Corneal incision–only mode, expanded remote diagnostics capabilities, additional pre-programmable preferences, thoughtful ergonomics, and up to 20 seconds faster laser treatment times with Streamline allow for seamless integration and maximum surgical efficiency
- Superior Imaging: The LENSAR Cataract Laser with Augmented Reality™ provides an accurate 3-D model of the relevant anterior segment, allowing for precise laser delivery and the surgical confidence for accurate corneal incisions (that are easier to open with Streamline), free-floating capsulotomies, and efficient lens fragmentation for all grades
- Energy Reduction: By combining superior imaging of the anterior segment, precise laser placement, and efficient lenticular fragmentation, the LENSAR Laser allows for a reduction in phaco time and up to 100% reduction in phaco energy1
*Wireless integration available with Pentacam® and the Cassini® Corneal Shape Analyzer. USB integration available with Nidek® OPD-Scan III and Topcon Aladdin.
1. Data on file. LENSAR, Inc.
Next: Augmented Reality